Apply for a Be One Percent grant
We partner with the best charities in their field
Our calendar is currently full until the end of 2021. We’ll be accepting 2022 applications from next August. If you are an outstanding development charity and you think your work should be on our radar, get in touch.
To be considered your charity must:
- Be working to alleviate poverty within some of the worlds poorest countries and communities.
- Be a registered charity; with The Charity Commission in England and Wales, The OSCR in Scotland or internationally.
- Have been active for 2 years or more.
- Have a charitable spend of 90% or more or be able to use 100% of a Be One Percent grant for charitable activities. Ideally both.
- Have a maximum yearly income of £50,000,000.
- Be able to ring-fence a grant amount set by us for a specific outcome or for a specific purpose within a larger project or practice.
When applications open again we’ll ask you to provide:
- A 1 page summary of where a grant of £6,500 would be spent including location and scale with a headline that explains simply what you expect to achieve.
- 2-5 high quality images representing this work.
- The estimated number of people directly benefitting from the proposed activity over the following 12-18 month period.
We’d love to hear from you