Listed here are the basic requirements for grant application to The Be One Percent Foundation
The Be One Percent Foundation provides grants to registered NGOs working to alleviate poverty internationally. For a grant proposal to be considered the charity must adhere to these basic requirements. If your charity meets these basic requirements please contact [email protected] to make an application.
To be considered your charity must:
- Be working to alleviate poverty within some of the worlds poorest countries and communities.
- Be a registered charity; with The Charity Commission in England and Wales, The OSCR in Scotland or internationally.
- Have been active for 2 years or more.
- Have a charitable spend of 90% or more or be able to use 100% of a Be One Percent grant for charitable activities.
- Have a maximum yearly income of £50,000,000.
- Be able to ring-fence a grant amount set by us for a specific outcome or for a specific purpose within a larger project or practice
To be considered, your charity must provide:
- A 1 page document summarising the proposal and wider context of the projects purpose, location and scale
- 2-5 high quality images representing this work
- Summarise how this work will change/impact on lives in a single sentence.
- Quantify the estimated number of people directly benefiting from the proposed activity over the following 12-18 month period.